- Visitors and subscribers to the website
- Natural persons contacting us through the contact or other forms available on the websites
- Subscribers to our newsletter
- Users signing in to use our services
- Users signing in to download resources
- Users signing in to attend and/or watch webinars
We use physical, procedural, and electronic safeguards to protect our users’ personal information in a password-protected environment. In the unlikely event that our system is breached, or we suspect a possible breach, you will be notified immediately.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO YOU COLLECT FROM ME?
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Billing address
- Company name
- Work phone number
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us personal information about your activities on our website, we may store this information on our servers.
WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH THE PERSONAL INFORMATION I GIVE YOU?
We protect the personal information you submit to us internally and share it only with appropriate and authorized personnel. We can assure you that your information is used only for marketing and communication purposes.
We use the information to process your registration. We analyze the information in order to provide the best user experience possible.
In addition, your information is used to:
- Resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, and promote safe matching, and customize our service to you
- Measure consumer interest in services and inform consumers about other products and services. We will use your email to send our newsletters to you. You may opt out of these via a link in the newsletter.
- Detect and protect against error, prevent fraud and criminal activity, and promote our Terms of Service
- We will use your email to send you correspondence about the functionality of our website. You will receive these emails as long as you have an active account with us, and you may not opt out of these emails.
As a policy, we do not share your name, e-mail, phone number, or other information with third parties as a matter of course.
WHAT NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION DO YOU COLLECT FROM ME?
- We automatically track and collect certain non-personal information, such website navigation data, Internet Protocol (“IP” address), timestamps and URLs.
WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH THE NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION I GIVE YOU?
We use this non-personal information to understand, in the aggregate, our user demographics, interests, and behavior only in order to better serve you and create the best experience for all of our users and community.
- We use Website navigation data to operate and improve the Website
- We collect the IP Addresses to track when you use our Website. We use IP Addresses to monitor the regions from which you navigate our Website and sign-up to use our Services. Your IP-address is also registered for statistical purposes and to better our advertising and layout of the Website.
- Send the most appropriate advertising based on geographic area or information derived from your IP address
- Aggregate information derived from IP addresses may also be reported to advertisers
- Estimate the total number of Internet users visiting our Website from specific countries or regions of the world
WILL YOU SELL, RENT, OR EXCHANGE MY INFORMATION TO ANY OUTSIDE COMPANY?
We respect your right to privacy and will not distribute or sell your personal information to any outside company or entity.
HOW DO YOU KEEP MY PERSONAL INFORMATION SAFE?
We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. These measures are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risks of processing your personal information.
- All our employees, independent contractors and agents have executed non-disclosure agreements, which provide explicit confidentiality protections. Any employee, independent contractor or agent who violates such privacy and/or security policies is subject to possible termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution
- We do not make any of your Information available to third parties for their marketing purposes
- Our software runs on individual servers and no data given or collected is shared with other social media platforms. If we share your Information with third parties, you will be notified. Please note that no transmission over the internet can guarantee confidentiality and non-disclosure, and as such, you transmit at your own risk.
- We use robust security measures to protect data from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and help ensure the appropriate use of data. When the Services are accessed using the internet, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology protects your Information, using both server authentication and data encryption. These technologies help ensure that your Information is safe, secure, and only available to you and to whom you have granted access
- We do not tolerate Spam. To report eLearning Industry-related spam, please contact us at email@example.com
- We do our utmost to secure communications and data storage in order to protect the confidentiality of your Information against loss and interception by third parties. However, it is important to know that there is no zero-risk against loss or interception by others of your Information. You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your account’s username and password.
- We save your Information in our database in order to improve our Website and user experience and in accordance with our TOS. If you wish that your Business Information be permanently deleted from our database when you stop using our Services, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information and Rights
Once you have provided your Personal Data, you have several rights, which you can in principle exercise free of charge, subject to statutory exceptions. These rights may be limited, for example, if fulfilling your request would reveal Personal Data about another person, or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law to keep or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping. Should you have unresolved concerns, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority where you live or where you believe a breach may have occurred. We encourage you to come to us in the first instance but, to the extent that this right applies to you, you are entitled to complain directly to the relevant Supervisory Authority.
Right to Withdraw Consent and Erasure