SME Fall 2019
Become a Subject Matter Expert in Case Management! This course is designed to create an understanding of the case management best practice training while providing monitoring tools and assessment techniques to observe and guide case managers implementation to meet transformative high standards.
This course includes:
• 2 sessions covering 7 best practice topics (3-hour interactive LIVE sessions per week)
• In session activities
• Study notes and learning resources
• 1-2 hours of application homework
• Assessment questions per each unit
• Discussion of Case Management activity review and expectations of one-on-one session with each Case Manager
• 1 hour follow up coaching session prior to recommendation for Final Exam
• Participation in Case Management training with your staff
• 1 hour small group follow up coaching session upon staff completion of Case Management.
To schedule sessions for your team contact Panda Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss times for your SME training.