Presented by Beverly Ford
Customers mandated to participate in your program or those who are struggling with lengthy unemployment often seem unmotivated and difficult to engage. This session will provide you with practical tools and strategies you can use to more effectively engage these customers in wanting to participate in the wonderful programs you have to offer.
Learn how to:
• Understand why customers resist your efforts to engage them
• Find the “hidden” motivators customers already have
• Use their motivators to get them to see your program as a benefit to them
• Use language that markets your program rather than simply mandating it
• Enforce consequences with life sanctions rather than program sanctions