Professional competency courses developed around the National Association for Workforce Development Professionals (NAWDP) core competency defined areas.
This certification updates and replaces the Core Skills Professional Certification and the National Tier 1 Professional Certification.
Package includes the following courses, plus two attempts at the final exam:
- Business and Economic Development Intelligence
- Career Development Principles
- Collaboration, Problem Solving, and Teamwork
- Customer Service Methodology
- Diversity in Workforce Development
- Labor Market Information and Intelligence
- Principles of Communication
- Program Implementation Principles and Strategies
- Workforce Development Structure, Policies, and Programs
- Foundations of Workforce Development Professional Certification Exam
Successful completion of this course & exam package satisfies the Competency in Nine Areas requirement towards the Certified Workforce Development Professional (CWDP) credential from NAWDP.
If you are ordering this course for others, check Enable Group Purchase above, even if it is a Quantity of 1. Once the order is complete, you will be directed to a page where you may enroll your user(s).
If you are ordering ONLY for yourself, do not check Enable Group Purchase. Placing the order will automatically enroll you.