The series covers fundamentals of quality case note management, as well as tested systems for oversight and management.
- Capitalizing Intake Processes
- Interviewing Techniques
- Time Management
- Strategic Organization
- Elements of Effective Case Noting
- Creating and Maintaining Effective Case Notes
- Problem Solving
- Superior Customers Service
- Developing, Measuring, and Monitoring Key Performance Indicators
- And More!
Who Should Participate:
Anyone who works with job seekers including intake coordinators, career facilitators, career agents and coaches, employment representatives, case managers, and supervisors